Flip-Flops "A picture for Mitzy & Guadalupe"
Flip-flops with illustration from Lucky Laika artist Mika Lipartia. The picture "A picture for Mitzy & Guadalupe" was drawn by Mika when she was five years old.
The rubber sole of these flip-flops is lined with a soft fabric to make sure you feel comfortable wherever your day takes you.
- 100% polyester fabric lining
- Black Y-shaped rubber straps
- Toe post style
Please note before ordering:
- The product is not a stock item. It's a custom-made (printed, sewn) product and made-to-order specially for you. Therefore this product can't be returned. For more information please read terms.
- Be sure to check our size guide before ordering.
- The product will be shipped in 7-14 days after ordering.
- The colors on the product may be different from what you see on your screen.
- The location of the illustration on the product may be a little different from what you see on your screen.
- The material of the product may be substituted with a similar one if the specific material is out of stock.
|US WOMEN||US MEN||EU||UK|