Unisex hoodie "Don't marry a girl who wants strawberries in January" (British Shorthair)
Comfy unisex hoodie with illustration from Lucky Laika artist Olivia Lipartia. The picture "Don't marry a girl who wants strawberries in January" is inspired by the same proverb and is one of our "Proverbs" series pictures.
The hoodie has a soft outside with a vibrant print, and an even softer brushed fleece inside. It has a relaxed fit, and it's perfect for wrapping yourself into on a chilly evening.
- 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
- Fabric weight: 300 g/m² (8.85 oz/yd²)
- Soft cotton-feel fabric face
- Brushed fleece fabric inside
- Double-lined hood with design on both sides
- Unisex style
- Overlock seams
- Comes with drawstrings
Please note before ordering:
- The product is not a stock item. It's a custom-made (printed, sewn) product and made-to-order specially for you. Therefore this product can't be returned. For more information please read terms.
- Be sure to check our size guide before ordering.
- The product will be shipped in 7-14 days after ordering.
- The colors on the product may be different from what you see on your screen.
- The location of the illustration on the product may be a little different from what you see on your screen.
- The material of the product may be substituted with a similar one if the specific material is out of stock.
|Chest (in)||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼||50 ⅜|
|Waist (in)||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½|
|Hips (in)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝||52 ¾|