Unisex sweatshirt "ZAZ Zaporozhets"
Regular price €47,00
Comfy unisex sweatshirt with illustration from Lucky Laika artist Olivia Lipartia. The picture "ZAZ Zaporozhets" is an homage to our childhood, the 80's in the Soviet Union.
Each unique, all-over printed sweatshirt is precision-cut and hand-sewn to achieve the best possible look and bring out the intricate design. What's more, the durable fabric with a cotton-feel face and soft brushed fleece inside means that this sweatshirt is bound to become your favorite for a long time.
- 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
- Soft cotton-feel face
- Brushed fleece fabric inside
- Unisex style
- Overlock seams
Please note before ordering:
- The product is not a stock item. It's a custom-made (printed, sewn) product and made-to-order specially for you. Therefore this product can't be returned. For more information please read terms.
- Be sure to check our size guide before ordering.
- The product will be shipped in 7-14 days after ordering.
- The colors on the product may be different from what you see on your screen.
- The location of the illustration on the product may be a little different from what you see on your screen.
- The material of the product may be substituted with a similar one if the specific material is out of stock.
|Chest (in)||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41
||44 ⅛||47 ¼||50 ⅜|
|Waist (in)||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ¼||42 ½|
|Hips (in)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝||52 ¾|