Unisex sweatshirt "Jerrycan"
Comfy unisex sweatshirt with illustration from Lucky Laika artist Olivia Lipartia. The picture "Jerrycan" is an homage to our childhood, the 80's in the Soviet Union.
Each unique, all-over printed sweatshirt is precision-cut and hand-sewn to achieve the best possible look and bring out the intricate design. What's more, the durable fabric with a cotton-feel face and soft brushed fleece inside means that this sweatshirt is bound to become your favorite for a long time.
- 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
- Soft cotton-feel face
- Brushed fleece fabric inside
- Unisex style
- Overlock seams
Please note before ordering:
- The product is not a stock item. It's a custom-made (printed, sewn) product and made-to-order specially for you. Therefore this product can't be returned. For more information please read terms.
- Be sure to check our size guide before ordering.
- The product will be shipped in 7-14 days after ordering.
- The colors on the product may be different from what you see on your screen.
- The location of the illustration on the product may be a little different from what you see on your screen.
- The material of the product may be substituted with a similar one if the specific material is out of stock.
|Chest (in)||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41
||44 ⅛||47 ¼||50 ⅜|
|Waist (in)||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ¼||42 ½|
|Hips (in)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝||52 ¾|