Backpack "Do not wait until tomorrow to hunt" (Estonian hound)
Regular price €49,00
A backpack with illustration from Lucky Laika artist Olivia Lipartia. The picture "Do not wait until tomorrow to hunt" is inspired by the same proverb and is one of our "Proverbs" series pictures.
It's a spacious backpack with inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
- Made from 100% polyester
- Fabric weight: 336 g/m² (9.91 oz/yd²)
- Dimensions: H 41cm (16.1"), W 31cm (12.2"), D 14cm (5.5" )
- Capacity: 20l (5.3 gallons)
- Max weight: 20kg (44lbs)
- Water-resistant material
- Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
- Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
- Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
- Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
- Blank product components sourced from China
Please note before ordering:
- The product is not a stock item. It's a custom-made (printed, sewn) product and made-to-order specially for you. Therefore this product can't be returned. For more information please read terms.
- The product will be shipped in 7-14 days after ordering.
- The colors on the product may be different from what you see on your screen.
- The location of the illustration on the product may be a little different from what you see on your screen.
- The material of the product may be substituted with a similar one if the specific material is out of stock.