Backpack "Dotted tin can"
A backpack with illustration from Lucky Laika artist Olivia Lipartia. The picture "Dotted tin can" is an homage to our childhood, the 80's in the Soviet Union.
It's a spacious backpack with inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
- Made from 100% polyester
- Fabric weight: 336 g/m² (9.91 oz/yd²)
- Dimensions: H 41cm (16.1"), W 31cm (12.2"), D 14cm (5.5" )
- Capacity: 20l (5.3 gallons)
- Max weight: 20kg (44lbs)
- Water-resistant material
- Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
- Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
- Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
- Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
- Blank product components sourced from China
Please note before ordering:
- The product is not a stock item. It's a custom-made (printed, sewn) product and made-to-order specially for you. Therefore this product can't be returned. For more information please read terms.
- The product will be shipped in 7-14 days after ordering.
- The colors on the product may be different from what you see on your screen.
- The location of the illustration on the product may be a little different from what you see on your screen.
- The material of the product may be substituted with a similar one if the specific material is out of stock.