Bandana "A picture for Mitzy & Guadalupe"
If you order this item before December 5th, it will be delivered to you before Christmas!
The bandana with illustration from Lucky Laika artist Mika Lipartia. The picture "A picture for Mitzy & Guadalupe" was drawn by her when she was five years old.
Get ready to make a statement with this all-over print bandana. Mix up your outfits by using this as a headband, necktie, or armband. In fact, why not get a second bandana to match your pet? Grab a few and hit the streets in style!
- 100% microfiber polyester
- Fabric weight: 85 g/m² (2.5 oz/yd²)
- Breathable fabric
- Lightweight and soft to the touch
- Double-folded edges
- Single-sided print
- Blank product components in Europe sourced from UK (in Mexico sourced from Colombia)
Please note before ordering:
- The product is not a stock item. It's a custom-made (printed, sewn) product and made-to-order specially for you. Therefore this product can't be returned. For more information please read terms.
- The product will be shipped in 7-14 days after ordering.
- The colors on the product may be different from what you see on your screen.
- The location of the illustration on the product may be a little different from what you see on your screen.
- The material of the product may be substituted with a similar one if the specific material is out of stock.
- Important sizing information: the smallest bandana size is made for small pets and won’t fit a grown-up. Please choose the medium or large size if you’re ordering for a grown-up.
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
|S||17 ⅜||17 ⅜|
|M||21 ¼||21 ¼|
|L||25 ¼||25 ¼|
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|