Bandana "Dragon's cave"
Regular price €15,00
The bandana with illustration from Lucky Laika artist Mika Lipartia. The picture "Dragon's cave" was drawn by her when she was five years old.
Get ready to make a statement with this all-over print bandana. Mix up your outfits by using this as a headband, necktie, or armband. In fact, why not get a second bandana to match your pet? Grab a few and hit the streets in style!
- 100% microfiber polyester
- Fabric weight: 85 g/m² (2.5 oz/yd²)
- Breathable fabric
- Lightweight and soft to the touch
- Double-folded edges
- Single-sided print
- Blank product components in Europe sourced from UK (in Mexico sourced from Colombia)
Please note before ordering:
- The product is not a stock item. It's a custom-made (printed, sewn) product and made-to-order specially for you. Therefore this product can't be returned. For more information please read terms.
- The product will be shipped in 7-14 days after ordering.
- The colors on the product may be different from what you see on your screen.
- The location of the illustration on the product may be a little different from what you see on your screen.
- The material of the product may be substituted with a similar one if the specific material is out of stock.
- Important sizing information: the smallest bandana size is made for small pets and won’t fit a grown-up. Please choose the medium or large size if you’re ordering for a grown-up.
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
|S||17 ⅜||17 ⅜|
|M||21 ¼||21 ¼|
|L||25 ¼||25 ¼|
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|