Leggings "Dragon's cave"
If you order this item before December 5th, it will be delivered to you before Christmas!
Stylish, durable and hot leggings with illustration from Lucky Laika artist Mika Lipartia. The picture "Dragon's cave" was drawn by Mika when she was five years old.
These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Fabric weight: 230 g/m² (6.78 oz/yd²), (weight may vary by 5%)
- UPF 50+
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which makes the item smooth and comfortable
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Elastic waistband
- Overlock and coverstitch
- Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
Please note before ordering:
- The product is not a stock item. It's a custom-made (printed, sewn) product and made-to-order specially for you. Therefore this product can't be returned. For more information please read terms.
- Be sure to check our size guide before ordering.
- The product will be shipped in 7-14 days after ordering.
- The colors on the product may be different from what you see on your screen.
- The location of the illustration on the product may be a little different from what you see on your screen.
- The material of the product may be substituted with a similar one if the specific material is out of stock.
|Chest (in)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½|
|Waist (in)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (in)||35 ⅜