Leggings "Dragon's cave"
Regular price €39,00
Stylish, durable and hot leggings with illustration from Lucky Laika artist Mika Lipartia. The picture "Dragon's cave" was drawn by Mika when she was five years old.
These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Fabric weight: 230 g/m² (6.78 oz/yd²), (weight may vary by 5%)
- UPF 50+
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which makes the item smooth and comfortable
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Elastic waistband
- Overlock and coverstitch
- Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
Please note before ordering:
- The product is not a stock item. It's a custom-made (printed, sewn) product and made-to-order specially for you. Therefore this product can't be returned. For more information please read terms.
- Be sure to check our size guide before ordering.
- The product will be shipped in 7-14 days after ordering.
- The colors on the product may be different from what you see on your screen.
- The location of the illustration on the product may be a little different from what you see on your screen.
- The material of the product may be substituted with a similar one if the specific material is out of stock.
|Chest (in)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½|
|Waist (in)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (in)||35 ⅜