Neck gaiter "Finders keepers" (Raccoon)
Regular price €17,00
The neck gaiter with illustration from Lucky Laika artist Olivia Lipartia. The picture "Finders keepers" is inspired by the same proverb and is one of our "Proverbs" series pictures. A neck gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Fabric weight: 210 g/m² (6.19 oz/yd²)
- Breathable fabric
- Washable and reusable
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- One size and unisex style
- Printed on one side, reverse side is blank
Please note before ordering:
- The product is not a stock item. It's a custom-made (printed, sewn) product and made-to-order specially for you. Therefore this product can't be returned. For more information please read terms.
- The product will be shipped in 7-14 days after ordering.
- The colors on the product may be different from what you see on your screen.
- The location of the illustration on the product may be a little different from what you see on your screen.
- The material of the product may be substituted with a similar one if the specific material is out of stock.