Neck gaiter "Wow!"
The neck gaiter with illustration from Lucky Laika artist Mika Lipartia. The picture "Wow!" was Mika's first picture for Lucky Laika and was drawn by her when she was five years old.
A neck gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Fabric weight: 210 g/m² (6.19 oz/yd²)
- Breathable fabric
- Washable and reusable
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- One size and unisex style
- Printed on one side, reverse side is blank
Please note before ordering:
- The product is not a stock item. It's a custom-made (printed, sewn) product and made-to-order specially for you. Therefore this product can't be returned. For more information please read terms.
- The product will be shipped in 7-14 days after ordering.
- The colors on the product may be different from what you see on your screen.
- The location of the illustration on the product may be a little different from what you see on your screen.
- The material of the product may be substituted with a similar one if the specific material is out of stock.